Websites are the most informative and widely used resource on the internet. A good looking website can attract thousands of people. The basic idea behind this factor is pure psychology “The first impression is the best impression”. Building a great websites was a tedious job in the past but nowadays it has become easier with the arrival of templates and third party software to build websites. Page builders are all in range today. They allow people with no coding skills to easily create a unique website the way they want, and they bridge the gap between having a beautiful website and spending a significant chunk of cash to get it. Here you can read about a page builder plugin called Elementor.
Elementor is a drag and drop page builder that allows you to create responsive page layouts using a live editing interface so you can see the changes as you make them. It includes advanced features like parallax scrolling, full-width background images, advanced buttons, custom headings and more.
These are the main features of Elementor are:
1. Easy to install and start.
2. Easy drag and drop functionality.
3. Easy layout formation.
4. New and refined widgets like google map.
5. Preview option and multi device support.
6. Elementor works with any theme, Building a custom layout is incredibly easy, intuitive, and fast.
7. Completely free and well documentation available online.
Read the full article here:
Is Elementor Page Builder the Plugin You’ve Been Missing? A Review