Did you know these 8 simple steps can get attention to your Navigation Menu:
1. Responsive Menus: Show your content the same way in all devices.
2. Icons in your Menu: People love attractive icons and picture is worth a 1000 words.
3. Jazz it with Custom CSS: WordPress allows to add custom CSS, add style to menu items.
4. Split Testing: Nelioabtesting offers WordPress A/B split testing. You can decide which one converts best.
5. Images in Menus: Adding image to navigation allows users to understand well what you sell.
6. Conditional Menus: Offer menu items based on visitor conditions.
7. Export Menus: Plugin allows moving large menus between sites.
8. Circular Navigation: Attract visitors to click on links. A perfect Plugin for WordPress and more.
Read the full article here:
8 Hints & Tips To Spice Up Your Nav Menu